How to Hard Boil an Egg
Sunny Queen are here to help with some basic egg recipe videos that will have you cooking like a pro in no time.
- 3 Sunny Queen eggs (at room temperature)
- Garnish (herbs/seasoning)
- Salt & Pepper
- For salad:
- Cherry tomatoes
- ½ avocado
- Handful of croutons
- Chopped bacon
- Medium saucepan with lid
- Slotted spoon / dessert spoon
- Place 3 room temperature eggs in a saucepan of cold water and place over a medium heat.
- Bring to a gentle simmer
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg from the water.
- Allow eggs to cool for approx. 10 minutes then peel
- Chop eggs and serve on top of mixed salad
For more great tips, hints and videos click here http://www.sunnyqueen.com.au/how-to-videos/