Baked Eggs in Avocado
- 4 Sunny Queen eggs
- 2 avocados Halved and seeds removed
- 1/4 Cup Spring onions finely chopped
- 1 Red Chilli diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Step 2Crack the eggs into a bowl, with the yolks intact.
- Step 3Scoop out a bit of avocado flesh from the middle of each half to create a small well in the middle.
- Step 4Put avocado halves on a baking tray, placing them carefully to ensure they won’t tip over.
- Step 5Spoon 1 yolk into each avocado hole and then fill with egg white until full.
- Step 6Top with the spring onions, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Step 7Bake in the oven until eggs are cooked, about 15 minutes.