- 1 zucchini
- 1 x220g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small spanish onion
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Sunny Queen eggs, separated
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Tzasiki to serve
- Cherry tomatoes and salad greens to serve
- Step 1Pre-heat oven to 150°C.
- Step 2Grate zucchini, carrot and onion and place in a large bowl along with the drained corn. Add flour cumin and cinnamon.
- Step 3Stir egg yolks through and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Whisk eggwhites to firm peaks and gently fold through fritter mixture.
- Step 4Spray a large frying pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Step 5Place 2 tablespoonfuls of mixture into pan and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove from pan and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining mix. Serve immediately with tzasiki , cherry tomatoes and mixed green leaves on the side