Salmon & tomato omelette
- 2 Sunny Queen free range eggs
- 50 grams salmon cooked and flaked
- 3 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 10 grams butter
- 25 grams cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small green chilli, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- Black pepper to season
- Step 1Whisk gently in a bowl, the eggs, milk and black pepper,
- Step 2Meanwhile heat a good nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Step 3Next add tomatoes. Diced onion (and chilli slices if using) and gently saute for a minute or so.
- Step 4Now pour in the egg mixture and gently tilt the pan to ensure the egg mixture is evenly distributed. Layer over the salmon pieces and allow them to sink into the egg mix. Continue to cook on gentle heat.
- Step 5Once the omelette has begun to set, sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Step 6Once base has set remove and finish the top of omelette under a medium grill to set the top.