Individual baked eggs with bacon & spinach
- 6 rashers bacon
- 150 grams baby spinach
- 2 English muffins, toasted
- 4 Sunny Queen Free Range eggs
- 4 tablespoons cream
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towel. Once cooled, dice into small pieces and set aside. Add spinach to pan and season with salt and pepper. Heat until slightly wilted - approximately 1 minute. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Step 2Grease 4 small ramekins with butter. Place 1 toasted English muffin half, split side up, in each ramekin. Add spoonful of spinach to each ramekin and sprinkle diced bacon over the top.
- Step 3With back of spoon, shape a well in the center of each ramekin and crack an egg on top. Drizzle 1 tablespoon cream over each egg.
- Step 4Bake eggs for 15 minutes until whites are just set but yolks are still runny.