Baked bread pudding with cheese
- 6 slices bread of your choice, roughly torn into pieces
- 4 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced into large pieces
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 Sunny Queen free range eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Step 1Grease baking dish and preheat oven to 170C.
- Step 2Add bacon and little oil to pan and fry until crispy.
- Step 3Spread the bread pieces evenly across the bottom of the baking dish. Top with tomato, spinach and bacon.
- Step 4Whisk the eggs, yogurt, milk, cheese and Dijon mustard together and pour over the bread.
- Step 5Bake for 30-40 minutes, until egg mixture is set and top is lightly browned.