Easy Kids Pancakes
- 2 Sunny Queen Free Range Eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, for frying
- Fruit & chocolate buttons for decorating
- Honey/maple syrup, for serving
- Step 1Combine eggs, milk and vanilla in a bowl.
- Step 2Add flour to another large bowl and stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre and add the liquid mixture. Whisk until just combined.
- Step 3Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
- Step 4Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Step 5Decorate pancakes with fresh fruit of your choice, chocolate buttons and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.