A simple but delightfully different way to enjoy eggs!
- 2 Sunny Queen free range eggs
- 2 Pinches salt
- 1/4 Cup grated cheese (we like Parmesan)
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Separate the egg whites from the yolks and place the whites in a clean mixing bowl.
- Step 3Add the salt to the whites and beat with an electric whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Step 4Carefully fold in the grated cheese.
- Step 5Create two heaps of egg white mixture on the trays and make a well in the centre.
- Step 6Place in the oven for 3 mins and then remove and add the yolk.
- Step 7Bake for a further 3 mins and serve immediately.