These tasty mini quiches are quick, easy and great for a snack or lunchbox treat.
- 6 Sunny Queen free range eggs
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup ham, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon self raising flour
- 1 small tomato
- Fresh thyme for garnish and flavour
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C
- Step 2Whisk eggs with mustard and self raising flour
- Step 3In separate bowl, toss ham with cheese, red onion and tomato.
- Step 4Divide evenly between the 24 cups of greased mini muffin tin. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Step 5Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Step 6Cool for 5 minutes. Run a thin knife around edge of each quiche to remove from tin. Serve warm or cold for a delicious snack for any time of day.