Ham and Egg Crepe Squares
- 1 cup plain white flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 Sunny Queen Free Range eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 slices shaved ham
- 1 small handful rocket leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- Step 2Add flour, sugar, salt, milk, 4 of the eggs and butter to a bowl and mix well until smooth and there are no clumps. Let batter sit for 10 minutes to settle.
- Step 3Heat a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly spray with olive oil. Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on bottom of crepe.
- Step 4Flip crepe and cook for another minute. Slide from pan onto plate to cool. Repeat process until all batter is used.
- Step 5Place 4 crepes on baking tray, and 2 slices ham on each crepe. Crack 1 egg into center of each crepe. Divide mushrooms and tomatoes evenly between crepes, then fold edges toward center. Bake until egg white is set and yolk is still runny, (10-12 minutes). Top with rocket and serve warm.