- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Sunny Queen free range eggs
- 4 slices thick cut ham, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 225 grams pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 50 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 230ºC for 30 minutes.
- Step 2Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic, cooking until fragrant. To the same pan, add the ham. Cook until slightly crisp.
- Step 3Roll out the pizza dough into a 25cm circle. Top with the garlic and bacon mixture. Place the salami pieces and tomato slices on the dough, spacing evenly. Sprinkle the parsley and cheese over the top. Finally, crack the 2 eggs on top.
- Step 4Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust starts to brown and the cheese is melted.
- Step 5Remove from the oven, slice and serve.