- 400 grams sausage mince
- 300 grams chicken mince
- 1 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 Sunny Queen Free Range eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 1 tablespoons fennel seeds
- Tomato or barbeque sauce to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix mince, onion, garlic, carrot, breadcrumbs and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Step 2Add 1 beaten egg and the nutmeg to the mixture. Mix well and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Step 3Halve semi-thawed pastry sheets by cutting down centre. Place 1 mince portion down the centre of each pastry sheet and brush with the second beaten egg.
- Step 4Roll the pastry over the mince and and cut into 6 pieces. Place rolls on trays with pastry seam at bottom. Brush with remaining egg and sprinkle with fennel seeds.
- Step 5After 20 minutes, reduce heat to 180°C and cook for a further 10 minutes until pastry is golden on top. Serve with dipping sauce.