Carrot and Muesli Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 300g wholemeal self raising flour
- 300g muesli with mixed fruit
- 200g carrots, peeled and grated
- 160g brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 165ml olive oil
- 12 muffin papers
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Step 2Place muffin papers into a large muffin tin.
- Step 3In a bowl combine flour, muesli, carrot, sugar and cinnamon.
- Step 4Lightly whisk the eggs, add the oil and pour into the flour mix.
- Step 5Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Step 6Spoon evenly into the muffin tins.
- Step 7Place into the oven and bake for 15 minute, insert a skewer into the middle of a muffin if it comes out clean the muffins are ready.
- Step 8Rest in the tin for 5 minutes than transfer to a cooling rack.